Looking for a tent for the family

Deerkilr

FNG
I have a Cabela's Instinct Alaskan Guide 8-Person for sale if you are interested. My buddy and I just went partners on a big canvas tent to use as base camp for hunting. Looking to sell the Cabela's tent to help offset costs

OP has probably already bought a tent but I think a 6 man Eureka Timberline would be great for this scenario. I love my Kodiak Canvas and it goes up relatively quick, but it is huge and heavy to the point that I don't enjoy dealing with it all that much.

madhouse

FNG
I have a Cabela's Instinct Alaskan Guide 8-Person for sale if you are interested. My buddy and I just went partners on a big canvas tent to use as base camp for hunting. Looking to sell the Cabela's tent to help offset costs
If available pm me info

We have enjoyed our flex bow for several years. Used it for family trips in the summer and hunting in the fall through November. We are a family of 5...I'm probably upgrading to a their cabin 12x12 with vestibule.

Attachments

• 20220524_141433.jpg
    20220524_141433.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 29
Another vote for Kodiak. I have the 10x14 VX so that it can be used in warm weather and have extra venting. Quick to put up and can handle the elements.
I'm looking at selling my military trailer with RTT and getting this tent or the "regular" one with less windows. The heat for summer camping is why I am leaning towards the VX, but curious if you've used it in the winter? We do a late season hunt and get dumped on with snow every year.

I'm looking at selling my military trailer with RTT and getting this tent or the "regular" one with less windows. The heat for summer camping is why I am leaning towards the VX, but curious if you've used it in the winter? We do a late season hunt and get dumped on with snow every year.
I used it last October for CO first rifle but no snow. From my research before I bought it seemed like they hold up really well to snow. I'm sure like anything they have limits but its a strong tent.