Looking For A New Pack? Definitely Consider The AKEK CLIMAX !!

Lurch12

Lil-Rokslider
Checks all the boxes for what I was looking for in the last pack I bought. Love how it is so convertible!

mlgc20

WKR
Don't need a new pack. Just came by to say that it looks like you took the feedback you got here seriously and made some significant changes. Well done.

Also, the name is funny. My wife keeps asking me if I'm ever going to stop laughing at juvenile stuff like this. Well, I'm almost 50 and all signs are pointing towards no.

Count me in as well, glad to hear you guys listened to the feedback and improved the product

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Vietnam according to website

Where is it made and the materials sourced from?

In the interest of transparency, we’d like to clarify a few things regarding where our packs are made.

First, we initially sourced our pack components in China but have since ended all our contracts with that country. Our carbon frames are now 100% USA made and our packs are being made in Vietnam. We do still have some inventory from China. The quality is equal to that in Vietnam, but we have decided, as we continue to push for USA-made, to only work with USA-friendly companies whenever possible.

We appreciate your support and feedback. We are committed to great customer service and a fantastic high end product.

Don't need a new pack. Just came by to say that it looks like you took the feedback you got here seriously and made some significant changes. Well done.

Also, the name is funny. My wife keeps asking me if I'm ever going to stop laughing at juvenile stuff like this. Well, I'm almost 50 and all signs are pointing towards no.
The title of my review, if I win. "My Climax"

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Looks like a 21st century pack, the design appears to be an architectural masterpiece. I would like to try one on this 59 year old back this coming fall.

I’ll give you a chance to help me decide im looking for a different pack

Congratulations to @Trapyotes and @colby12 for our randomly selected winners!! Please private message us with your address and we will ship you this pack for testing. Hoping you guys will come back here on Rokslide and give everyone an honest & unbiased review.

Fatcamp

WKR
In the interest of transparency, we’d like to clarify a few things regarding where our packs are made.

First, we initially sourced our pack components in China but have since ended all our contracts with that country. Our carbon frames are now 100% USA made and our packs are being made in Vietnam. We do still have some inventory from China. The quality is equal to that in Vietnam, but we have decided, as we continue to push for USA-made, to only work with USA-friendly companies whenever possible.

We appreciate your support and feedback. We are committed to great customer service and a fantastic high end product.

Good on you for taking that seriously.