Looking for 10 x binoculars

Looking for a new pair of Bono’s, I have had a pair of 8 power Swarovski’s for nearly 30 years with no complaints. Looking for something in the 10 power range that’s comparable in quality. Not really wanting to break the bank though, hoping newer technologies may give me something equal clearness etc with a little more magnification
Thanks for any input

7mm-08

WKR
Kowa Genesis is right there with my older Swarovski SLC's and my son's SLC HD's. Great value for the price.

Have you looked through the NL Pure's? They are incredible and the optional forehead rest really work's. I picked up a demo pair for my wife at a great price and you couldn't tell them from new.

has530

Lil-Rokslider
Another +1 for the meostars. I've used SLCs for quite a while and wanted an 8x32 but they don't make em anymore and the focus on the bottom didn't interest me so I decided to try the meostars and they give the rugged feel and image quality of the SLC.

Another +1 for the meostars. I've used SLCs for quite a while and wanted an 8x32 but they don't make em anymore and the focus on the bottom didn't interest me so I decided to try the meostars and they give the rugged feel and image quality of the SLC.
Is the meostar you’re referring to the b1? The air? Just trying to learn about them, up in Canada the b1 seem to cost shockingly close to just buying swaros

has530

Lil-Rokslider
Yikes, if you aren't opposed to used I would check out the forums here. Can be had for well less than half that if you find someone willing to ship up north.

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This maybe the best Bino under 1k in the world IMO. Extremely impressive, ergonomics are great, weight is where you want it, size is compact, glass is better than anything else at 1K. They honestly seem to cheap. No going to be at the NL or Zeiss Victory, but I don't think you would be blown away. We have a lot of brand in stock and open box Binos, feel free to PM for a list of what we have. If Money does not matter it's the NL or Zeiss Victory by miles.

Yikes, if you aren't opposed to used I would check out the forums here. Can be had for well less than half that if you find someone willing to ship up north.
I made the mistake of reading a long time without actually making an account, give it a week to pass probation and I’ll likely be buying here, probably the best used resource on the internet for binos it feels, but ya other than trinovid and conquests absolutely nothing is available locally to try, and both are inside a dim shop and not allowed to try outside, so I have that “will they work for me” nervousness

ghostrider272

Lil-Rokslider
Bought some Meostar HDs here about a month ago. Very impressed with the quality for the price. Highly recommend them now that I have a pair.