Longbow makers here?

Does anyone make longbows here on the fourm???? Been wanting to get a longbow for a long time now, i really enjoy shooting my takedoen recurve from predator bows, im ready for the long bow

Lots of good ones of course; Omega, Toelke, Liberty, Fox, Stuart, JD Berry, way too many to list.
I think he's looking for any forum members that build bows, not custom builders. There's a thousand custom options lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I make 1 piece R/D longbows and 3 piece R/D longbow and recurves. For the most part I've just been making them for friends and people I know, but I have started to expand that a little. I'd build something for a forum member if you were interested. Attached are some pictures that I had handy on my phone. These are 1 piece bows

Attachments

• Wenge-Brown Actionwood 1.jpg
    Wenge-Brown Actionwood 1.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Wenge-Brown Actionwood 2.jpg
    Wenge-Brown Actionwood 2.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Wenge-Brown Actionwood 3.jpg
    Wenge-Brown Actionwood 3.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Wenge-Brown Actionwood 4.jpg
    Wenge-Brown Actionwood 4.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Coco-Bocote & Wenge-Zebrawood 2.jpg
    Coco-Bocote & Wenge-Zebrawood 2.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Coco-Bocote & Wenge-Zebrawood.jpg
    Coco-Bocote & Wenge-Zebrawood.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Cocobolo-Bocote 1.jpg
    Cocobolo-Bocote 1.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Wenge-Zebrawood.jpg
    Wenge-Zebrawood.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 53
  • B&W Ebony 1.jpg
    B&W Ebony 1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 55
  • B&W Ebony 2.jpg
    B&W Ebony 2.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 55
Here are some 3 piece bows

Attachments

• 3 Piece 1.jpg
    3 Piece 1.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 3 Piece 2.jpg
    3 Piece 2.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 44
  • B&W Recurve 1.jpg
    B&W Recurve 1.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 42
  • B&W Recurve 2.jpg
    B&W Recurve 2.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 40
  • B&W Recurve 3.jpg
    B&W Recurve 3.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 42
I make 1 piece R/D longbows and 3 piece R/D longbow and recurves. For the most part I've just been making them for friends and people I know, but I have started to expand that a little. I'd build something for a forum member if you were interested. Attached are some pictures that I had handy on my phone. These are 1 piece bows
I love the looks of them man pmed you

Does anyone make longbows here on the fourm???? Been wanting to get a longbow for a long time now, i really enjoy shooting my takedoen recurve from predator bows, im ready for the long bow

I make 3 piece and one piece Hybrid longbows and recurves. Carbon/Yew, Carbon/ foam limbs with the best in figured woods.

SsscGzK.jpg

Tixc4cj.jpg

UppwoEr.jpg

ufvYG88.jpg

Aj1O7JA.jpg

MJFK61l.jpg

I’ve made my fair share of longbows recurves BBO and board bows. I sold a few and gifted most of them or traded with other bowyers in forum swaps.

I can tell you that you won’t be disappointed in Idahoelk Hunter bows. I have a mango and carbon and foam longbow from curt. Its a dream to shoot and Curt is always welcome at my campfire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curt has shutdown his website. I know he is extremely busy with construction as his main source of income. Not sure if hes still building bows..... Hes usually checks in from time to time. I give him a call and tell him

Back