Long range school close to Oklahoma?

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
Went there yesterday for the first time and had a blast. Super cool place.
It's less than an hour from my house. I try to get over there once a week or every other week for practice. Very nice range! It looked like there were several there for that match. I didn't make it to that one.

SloppyJ

WKR
It's less than an hour from my house. I try to get over there once a week or every other week for practice. Very nice range! It looked like there were several there for that match. I didn't make it to that one.
I went with one of my good friends and we were invited by a guy his wife works with to come check out the match. This was the first time at any PRS match let alone a range that goes past 200yds. By the end I was scoring the rounds and spotting. I want to shoot one of the upcoming matches now since I had so much fun and plan to.

After, I went and did some load dev on the short range with my new 6cm build and my 300prc. I moved over to the long range steel part and walked both out to 1100yds with realitive ease which surprised me. I had such a great time I'm already planning my next trip over there. Still smiling about hitting at those distances with 1st round impacts since ive never attempted it before. It's about an hour from my house too. I'd love to go once or twice a month to stay sharp.