LMM Duramax with 215k miles

I found a LMM Duramax online that has around 200K miles. It has no mods, tunes, or deletes, and is even running the stock exhaust. The truck was a highway queen, and the service records indicate regular tranny and diff changes from around 100k miles forward. It also had the door lock and actuator warranty fixes completed.

For you guys that have or are running a LMM Duramax, do you have any regrets or suggestions re: potential problems and negotiations?

zr600

FNG
I have one. It’s a 2008 2500hd skort box. I only have 170,000 on it. Mines deleted and tuned also put on a lift pump, never had issues with the tranny or tunes. Now I have been on hot days towing heavy will drain my fuel rail. Could be a few different things lots of people point fingers at injectors for this. There is some rubber fuel lines that could possibly collapsing under heavy load too. So I would ask about injectors, if they have ever been done. Also it will proably need the cooling stack cleaned. They are a solid truck with few issues but usually nothing crazy if taken well care of. But with 200,000 plus thousand expect some maintenance, and repairs being needed.