lil help on headlamp…. Time of essence

I have had a black diamond spot 350 for years. Can hold the button and take it from bright to literally nothing. 3 different light modes. Bright is both, then a single white or single red. All dimmable. Runs on 3 triple aaa that last forever.

They are as bombproof as a headlamp can be imo.

ODB

WKR
I have had a black diamond spot 350 for years. Can hold the button and take it from bright to literally nothing. 3 different light modes. Bright is both, then a single white or single red. All dimmable. Runs on 3 triple aaa that last forever.

Same here. I have two spots. Not sure how much less light than the lowest setting is useable. And it has red, which I use in the dark. Spots are great headlamps.

Same here. I have two spots. Not sure how much less light than the lowest setting is useable. And it has red, which I use in the dark. Spots are great headlamps.
They are just so simple and reliable. I’ve tried cheap one and much more expensice one, the spots are just awesome!

Reactions: ODB
OP
P

Different light intensity is problematic. Looking for low to bright with fluid intensity.

I don’t want a rechargeable because I’ve got to use it all night for three nights in a row. Slapping in some batteries works better than trying to find a plug.

Pretty sure I’ve got an acceptable solution of this point. Do large in fact that my buddy from out of town has a couple the good ones.

Shraggs

WKR
I believe surefire still makes one that is a rotation dial - off thru bright ie continuous , flood patter only and it’s cr123 though

OP
P
Turns out that Garmin took a crap. Well, it’ll now charge in the cradle but not off of USB port $900 unit.

Damn Garmin has the market corner. I’m ready for a competitor. I’ve got seven or eight handheld Garmin from the past 15 years in a drawer. If you want dad, are you better back it up. Because guess what you get three ears out of them I don’t care what the cost they fall apart.

For example, I called in to get my this satellite receptive deal fixed. I gave my last name and they had half my family in there with all their problems. I cannot believe the pallets of Ryan Garmin. I guess airplanes are easier on electronics than people hiking or boats.

Edit: no idea why I went off on Garmin. This is the headlamp thread. I did order a $100 headlamp from some manufacturer that claimed fluid intensity change. It was fairly fluid. But not really. I sent it back on Amazon. Hell yeah global warming. I would hate to have product in the store around the corner. Let’s just send shit back-and-forth all of the country.

We also failed in hunting. The tent was alligator hunting. We tangled with two monsters. Well one decent one and one monster. We lost the monster terrible conditions.