lil help on headlamp…. Time of essence

I have had a black diamond spot 350 for years. Can hold the button and take it from bright to literally nothing. 3 different light modes. Bright is both, then a single white or single red. All dimmable. Runs on 3 triple aaa that last forever.

They are as bombproof as a headlamp can be imo.

ODB

WKR
I have had a black diamond spot 350 for years. Can hold the button and take it from bright to literally nothing. 3 different light modes. Bright is both, then a single white or single red. All dimmable. Runs on 3 triple aaa that last forever.

Same here. I have two spots. Not sure how much less light than the lowest setting is useable. And it has red, which I use in the dark. Spots are great headlamps.

Same here. I have two spots. Not sure how much less light than the lowest setting is useable. And it has red, which I use in the dark. Spots are great headlamps.
They are just so simple and reliable. I’ve tried cheap one and much more expensice one, the spots are just awesome!

Reactions: ODB
OP
P

Different light intensity is problematic. Looking for low to bright with fluid intensity.

I don’t want a rechargeable because I’ve got to use it all night for three nights in a row. Slapping in some batteries works better than trying to find a plug.

Pretty sure I’ve got an acceptable solution of this point. Do large in fact that my buddy from out of town has a couple the good ones.

Shraggs

WKR
I believe surefire still makes one that is a rotation dial - off thru bright ie continuous , flood patter only and it’s cr123 though