lil help on headlamp…. Time of essence

Trying to find a headlamp with a rheostat. How bright it gets is not relevant. But I must have infinite adjustment down to nothing. I cannot find anything on Amazon. I have tried Lowe’s and Home Depot. Nothing. Here’s the one that I have, but I must have a back up as well.

IMG_2541.jpegIMG_2541.jpeg

k. Will look into it. Also needs be aaa or aa batteries. Not plug in.

I’ve got two back ups somewhere but can’t find damn things.
Yeah just see what they've got nowadays. I have a couple older ones from them, one takes their included rechargeable battery pack but also fit AAA's, the bigger one same deal but takes AA's. Both have a dial button on the battery pack that lets you crank it all the way down or up in brightness

That ones takes disposable batteries too? Cant tell. If you look on their actual website its pretty informative

OP
P
I’m done. I guess I’ll use this rechargeable one as my primary and then just have the battery powered one as a back up.

This one may be your huckleberry?

I have one of them but the clip that keeps the battery compartment shut broke so I use electrical tape to hold it together 😬

OP
P

This one may be your huckleberry?
That would do it. I can’t find it on Amazon. I’m not sure when the manufacturer could get it to me.

Idk if that'll come in time but you could try calling the company tomorrow to ask if they'll overnight it? They are a very hunting oriented/friendly company I think so they may be willing to help you

OP
P
Idk if that'll come in time but you could try calling the company tomorrow to ask if they'll overnight it? They are a very hunting oriented/friendly company I think so they may be willing to help you
That’s a good call. I’ll do that. And leave the hundred dollar run on order and maybe have the chance to cancel it if I need to.