Lightweight Scope

I'm looking for a lightweight scope, at least 16x44 with a capped windage and exposed elevation. I know of all the obvious options, vortex razor, swarovski z5, leupold vx-5, but am after some lesser known brands. I'm from NZ but my sister is in the US so I'm looking to get her to bring one back for me. A decent warranty is important, thanks in advance.

Stocky

FNG
I'm looking for a lightweight scope, at least 16x44 with a capped windage and exposed elevation. I know of all the obvious options, vortex razor, swarovski z5, leupold vx-5, but am after some lesser known brands. I'm from NZ but my sister is in the US so I'm looking to get her to bring one back for me. A decent warranty is important, thanks in advance.
Warranty for purchases from the US often wont be honored by most NZ distributors and return shipping is usually $80NZD each way. Just buy it in NZ unless its not available.

Also you might find people on here aren't huge fans of many lightweight optics and a focus on zero retention has been a big focus which puts of anything "traditionally" lightweight.

If you just want light by the Spec sheet flick me a message I have a Swaro Z5 3.5-18x44 BT with Windplex reticle I could sell you. Its 16ozs so it very likely the lightest option out.