Let's See Your Semi-Custom Tikka Builds

atmat

WKR
These sit completely flush like a QD cup.

-J
I’ll check this out! Thanks!

lose_money

Lil-Rokslider
Most recent. 18” 7prc. Carbonsix featherweight barrel, stockys vg2, Sportsmatch rings, tenmile 3-18x50. Waiting on the UM rings to come in.

View attachment 558242

Nice setup! If I may ask what is the stock inletted for? Proof sendero?

I got a featherweight from carbon six and not sure what to choose when buying a stock from stockys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 166005

This is a 6.5PRC
- Manners Stock
- Krieger 24" fluted barrel
- Mtn Tactical Trigger Spring
- Bushnell LRTSi 3-12
Shoots pretty good.
View attachment 166013
I
There’s other options for adding height to the stock. If you do go manners they make an ultra lite cheek piece that does not add much weight. Classic hardware is going to add around a pound. Beyond that you can use a stock pack, on my rifle I’m taking out this week it’s a non adjustable stock with a triad tactical stock pack on it. Weighs little, adds height and gives you a pocket for dope card, ammo, and some extra tape. You can also go full caveman and duck tape a chunk of foam on it like some guys do, but I’m assuming that’s not happening on a build your spending some money on.

Iv got an eh1, adjustable game scout and a game warden on hunting rifles now. Without hardware the mcmillan needs rise with any scope. I can use the eh1 with a 44mm bell scope and be okay. 50mm and up I’m looking at adding something to all my stocks. The rifle I’m taking out this week in a mcmillan game warden has a triad stock pack on it to add height.

Sounds like your looking for similar to the rifles I have built. Around 8-10 pounds depending on extra add ons. I do think this is a sweet spot.

Here’s a photo of the stock pack option. Currently kitted, this rifle weighs 10 pounds with bipod, different scope and suppressor.
View attachment 340583
what barrel length?

matthewmt

WKR
Kinda bummed to see KRG doesn't offer the bravo stock in LA calibers.

Any 300wm stock options?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

There’s other options for adding height to the stock. If you do go manners they make an ultra lite cheek piece that does not add much weight. Classic hardware is going to add around a pound. Beyond that you can use a stock pack, on my rifle I’m taking out this week it’s a non adjustable stock with a triad tactical stock pack on it. Weighs little, adds height and gives you a pocket for dope card, ammo, and some extra tape. You can also go full caveman and duck tape a chunk of foam on it like some guys do, but I’m assuming that’s not happening on a build your spending some money on.

Iv got an eh1, adjustable game scout and a game warden on hunting rifles now. Without hardware the mcmillan needs rise with any scope. I can use the eh1 with a 44mm bell scope and be okay. 50mm and up I’m looking at adding something to all my stocks. The rifle I’m taking out this week in a mcmillan game warden has a triad stock pack on it to add height.

Sounds like your looking for similar to the rifles I have built. Around 8-10 pounds depending on extra add ons. I do think this is a sweet spot.

Here’s a photo of the stock pack option. Currently kitted, this rifle weighs 10 pounds with bipod, different scope and suppressor.
View attachment 340583
New to the forum, do you recall what barrel length that is? Love the build.

amassi

WKR
Nice setup! If I may ask what is the stock inletted for? Proof sendero?

I got a featherweight from carbon six and not sure what to choose when buying a stock from stockys

Sendero
Your inlet will be a touch proud but it will be a drop in

Lytro

WKR
7D1146B8-F353-490C-A417-E62B22B81ABB.jpeg
Tikka T3X Lite 300 Win Mag cerekoted in matte black:
- Greyboe Phoenix Stock
- Proof Research Sendero 1:10
- Mountain Tactical Bottom Metal, Bolt Handle, Shroud, Trigger Spring
- Trijicon Tenmile HX 3-18x44mm