Let's see those 375's

Here's mine. I need to get it out and exercise it some. What's funny here is that ever since I bought it I've thought the wood was nothing special. But in that light the grain just pops.View attachment 633967
What rings did you use to get the scope low enough? I tried the mediums that came with when I bought it, but it was far too high to be usable.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

What rings did you use to get the scope low enough? I tried the mediums that came with when I bought it, but it was far too high to be usable.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
I believe they are the factory mediums and that's a Leupold 3-9x40. It's low enough that the rear iron has to be folded down and can't flip up without running into the bell. Head position is... not horrible. I'm not off the comb, but not really down hard on it either, so I can see your point. I am ashamed to admit I have only put 5 rounds through it.

When I get more experience with it, if the scope height is a problem I'll get some low rings and go with a 1.5-5.

It would make a great gun for brown bears.
Don't tempt me with a good time. That's up there on my bucket list. I fully acknowledge it is overkill for deer, but ballistics for the 375 appealed to me more than a 35. My other deer gun is a smokeless muzzleloader that slings 300gn bullets at 3050fps. Seem to be against the grain for Rokslide's 223/tmk trend, but we have some pretty odd deer laws.

Back