Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-R EHR

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Looking hard at picking up rangefinder to use primarily for bowhunting, but several older threads have stated the equivalent horizontal range (EHR)/angle compensated range only displays after a two second lag, which seems absurd to me. Can anyone who’s purchased this rangefinder recently confirm if the EHR distance still only displays after a two second lag or can it be programmed to display instantaneously?

Gone4Days

WKR
Just bought one last month. There is a delay. With EHR on, it displays the LOS distance first, then the angle compensated distance next

OP
eltx

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought one last month. There is a delay. With EHR on, it displays the LOS distance first, then the angle compensated distance next
Bummer, thank you. I may spring for the Leupold Fulldraw instead

Bronson5

FNG
I just bought a new Leica 2400-R from Scheels for $399. Previous post on this rangefinder said you can operate in EHR mode and get instant readings but you need to contact Leica for the instructions. Seems like the standard program gives rifle distance readings first with EHR delayed by 2 seconds. If you change the settings it will go straight to EHR with NO delay. I plan on using this for bow and rifle hunting. I will know for sure in a week after I receive my unit.