Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Swaro El Rangę

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

rootacres

WKR
I will be pulling the trigger on some new rangefinding binos in the next week. I am coming from the Leica Geovid HD-Bs where I liked everything about the glass, fit/finish, feel in the hand. The rangefinder left something to be desired. Hunting is my primary use case. These will be my primary glassing binos, even out west where a 12x or 15x may be preferred. With NRL hunter being secondary. Finding vids on these 2 products isn't the easiest. What's everyone's preference on here and why?

HouseCL

Lil-Rokslider
Which model of the HD-Bs did you have? I may be interested if you’re looking to move them.

BigAl!

WKR
I have a pair of EL Range TAs from 2022. The ergonomics and field of view are really good, although not as good as NLs. I really appreciate how accurate and quick the RF is. I've found the basic ballistic calculator to be within 0.1 mil to 700 yards too.

OP
rootacres

rootacres

WKR
Which model of the HD-Bs did you have? I may be interested if you’re looking to move them.
I don't recall exactly which model they were. I sold them earlier this year. I liked the glass just wanted the more sophisticated onboard ballistics.