Leica Ballistics App

mthayr

WKR
Anyone had any luck pairing their Leica ".COM" devices to it yet?

I tried with a 2800.COM and an iPhone 13 Pro and it just seems to hang on the "Connecting... Please Wait..." screen. Connects to the old Leica Hunt App just fine.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The new ballistics app only works with the Geovid Pro's and will not connect to legacy (.com) products. - matt

OP
mthayr

mthayr

WKR
Huh - guess I misread their release literature.

Mhopper5

Lil-Rokslider
I have the geovid pro and it won’t connect to the Leica hunting app. (They quickly connect to the ballistic app though). I like the hunting app because it displays on the iwatch 👍

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have the geovid pro and it won’t connect to the Leica hunting app. (They quickly connect to the ballistic app though). I like the hunting app because it displays on the iwatch 👍

The Pro will not connect to the hunting app. The Ballistics app is made exclusively for the Pro's, everything else uses the Leica hunting app. I would think an updated hunting app will come down the road at some point.

My question is with the upgrade app you can buy, does it download to the rangfinder or do you constantly have to use the app on your phone?

Fred

Lil-Rokslider
Help, I have the Leica Ballistics app loaded and Bluetooth turned on the Gevovid Pro 3200 My iphone has bluetooth on... The App reads Power on your Device to Connect... yet I see the Bluetooth icon in the view of the Binos and the App still nothing... Any ideas??? Thanks

Mhopper5

Lil-Rokslider
Help, I have the Leica Ballistics app loaded and Bluetooth turned on the Gevovid Pro 3200 My iphone has bluetooth on... The App reads Power on your Device to Connect... yet I see the Bluetooth icon in the view of the Binos and the App still nothing... Any ideas??? Thank
Check your phone settings and make sure your phone isn’t connected to the binos via Bluetooth. You need to connect to the binos through the app only. The binos can only be connected to one Bluetooth at a time and your phone may be connecting when the app is not in use. I had this problem and once I figured out what was going on I was able to fix it. If the above doesn’t work try a ball peen hammer.

Fred

Lil-Rokslider
Check your phone settings and make sure your phone isn’t connected to the binos via Bluetooth. You need to connect to the binos through the app only. The binos can only be connected to one Bluetooth at a time and your phone may be connecting when the app is not in use. I had this problem and once I figured out what was going on I was able to fix it. If the above doesn’t work try a ball peen hammer.
Well apparently, there is a difference in the 2 Leica Apps. The Pro is for the Ballistic only...