Leica Ballistics App now supports .COM products

Spiro

FNG
I wasn't. I double checked my input and the binos were telling me a consistent .2 mils more elevation that the AB app on my phone from 300 to 900 yds or so. Point em at something 100 yds away and the correction would read zero. I'll play with it some more this weekend. Hopefully I can figure out what the issue is.

I’m noticing the same thing in clicks. Did you figure it out? What shows up on the rangefinder vs what shows up on the Leica hunting app range card the rangefinder is around -2 clicks from 300-600 yards out vs the range card based off my rifle ballistic info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

id_jon

WKR
I’m noticing the same thing in clicks. Did you figure it out? What shows up on the rangefinder vs what shows up on the Leica hunting app range card the rangefinder is around -2 clicks from 300-600 yards out vs the range card based off my rifle ballistic info

When you press the other button, what temp does it display? Even if I have mine out and exposed for a while glassing, it will still display 50+ degrees, even if it's in the mid twenties. My guess is that is the source of the discrepancy.

Spiro

FNG
Mine reads 78 which is what it’s at rn outside so it’s reading correctly

pyrotechnic

Lil-Rokslider
I never figured out where the discrepancy comes from. I've had some profiles match up perfectly and others be off by that 0.1 or 0.2 mils taking the atmospherics from the binos and putting them in the app. I haven't spent much time comparing them recently.