LEAVING FOR WYOMING

Yeah well not all areas had winterkill issues.
Good luck and depending on which side of the state we have a good cold push coming in on Friday, might be chilly on the East side.

pm sent

Home today, the hunt was very good, killed a really decent buck Antelope, seen a few mule deer but nothing I was interested in, my hunting buddy killed a good Antelope and a small meat buck mule deer. The weather was good actually a bit too warm. Saw ANTELOPE ALL OVER THE PLACE the four days we hunted. So, guess even going in knew I would eat a doe antelope tag, passed on the deer tag, and filled the buck Antelope tag, the hunt worked out just about like I figured it would. Now I have an excuse to go back in a year or two perhaps to fill a deer tag. I don't do well with a computer, or I would post pics. Good hunting to all those still out there.

I wish you have the best time there and don’t forget to share your stories when you come back.
Best luck.

Glad to hear you had a good time.

We just got back on Saturday - 3 guys, 3 buck antelope. Saw deer and elk, did some fishing & sight seeing. Overall great trip.

Would love to have a trip like this one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Start buying pref points and make it a priority.

I was in the i’ll get around to it when i retire camp and suddenly it became popular and they keep changing the rules while point creep went nuts.

Just do it is all i can say.

Last edited:
Back