Late Season pants

EricBender208

Lil-Rokslider
Late season elk hunting in Idaho (November) what pants are you going with? I’m looking at the Sitka Timberlines so SG DeHavillands?

matthewmt

WKR
I have the timberline and they really aren't the warmest imo. I would compare them to kuiu attacks but with out the vents.
I really like the pocket lay out on the timberline, suspenders and stretch.

Would really like to try SG clothing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bojangles21

Lil-Rokslider
Timberlines are legit but nothing compared to KUIU’s axis hybrids, hands down best late season pants IMO. Axis hybrids are definitely a little warmer than timberlines. Never ran the SG de havilands, but awesome reviews about them, would like to eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

croben

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Kuiu Axis and SG Dehavilland pants. I wore the SGs for one of my late season hunts last year in November and was extremely happy with them. The Axis are too hot for me if I’m hiking. Never used the Timberlines so I can’t comment on those.

skip189

FNG
Sorry don't have experience with either but going to throw a vote in for kuiu axis. Got a pair for late season and block wind great and super warm without layers. So nice bought another pair. Sorry no help on the other 2 pants and didn't want hijack the post.