Laptop Backpack

husky390

WKR
A laptop bag that I really liked just crapped the bed after six months of use and most of the laptop bags I’ve looked at or have been given are hot garbage.

I’ve checked Kifaru, HPG, Stone Glacier, and Mystery Ranch and none of them make a laptop bag for work that can be carried on a plane and has a luggage handle pass through. I have a Kelty backpack that I’ve used for years and it’s been great except no pass-through.

So, what are all of you road Warriors using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbosk15808

Lil-Rokslider
Following, My laptop backpack just broke too. I use my backpack for carrying my laptop to jobsites daily and as a carryon at least once a month. I been looking into the eberlestock jacknife. I like the clamshell for potential clothes storage.

Marble

WKR
Not sure how big your lap top is but the Antero 2.0 from Kifaru comes with a pocket on the inside that can hold a 16" laptop.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

PDR_Motorsports

FNG
Classified Approved
Kifaru Checkpoint is a possibility with a compression strap on the loops halfway up the back to keep the bag on your luggage handle.

schmalzy

WKR
No pass through but this has been the best business travel backpack I’ve found that has pockets that’ll fit a Nalgene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jKsled

Lil-Rokslider
Meets all my needs fits under seat, can carry pair of shoes and a Nalgene if you stuff it in the elastic. Very durable, good zips. Also came in bigger size.

Wrench

WKR
I rocked the oakley kitchen sink for 10 years.....just replaced it with a camelbak bfm.

nnmarcher

Lil-Rokslider
I am on year 3 with my TAD Axiom 24 and they just announced a new version: https://tripleaughtdesign.com/products/axiom-s2-pack

It's been a stellar bag and is always my personal item when I travel on airplanes. It is also my everyday bag to and from work and around town. It's more expensive than some of the other options posted but is made in the USA. I don't have any experience with their warranty and some of the marketing language TAD uses can be a little tacticool. Still my favorite bag!

It doesn't have a luggage handle pass through, you might need to look at brands more focused on air travel for that feature (or add something yourself!).

jimh406

WKR
I'm not a road warrior any more, but Timbuk2 is high quality and I'm still carrying the one I bought about 10 years ago.

Love my GR1 for exactly this. Stupid price but I love the dang thing. No luggage pass through but I just wear it on my back. Evergoods, tom bihn, peak designs, and the kifaru checkpoint may interest you as well.

Swiss Gear. No luggage pass through needed; I just loop a shoulder strap through the pull handle on my suitcase (e. g. cow hitch/lark's head style).

KUIU Venture divide 2000. Well that is what I bought it for and it works well for that, but I might actually hunt with it this year too.