Ladder Stand Pick

deltadukman

Lil-Rokslider
Milennium or Ole Man. Basically the same. We use a ton of them at our camp both singles and doubles. I prefer the ones with a flip up seat for bow hunting. The flip up seat is also nice getting into and out of them.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
My vote goes to Family Traditions - I went with the double but they do make a single also

The double comes with the rail not 100% with the single

Pilarczyk85

Lil-Rokslider
Don't go with muddy. I just bought the XL and had to repaint everything and a lot of the pieces were so bent that i had to bend shit back and everything else. Definitely will be sticking with big game or millennium.

Trial153

WKR
Family traditions are top shelf, lander stands and all their products.

Otherwise the only other ladders stands I would buy are millennium

IsThisHeaven

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info guys. My son is 8 and we hunt out of grind blinds because of my lack of trust in ladder stands.

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I love my Millennium 2 man ladder stand. I have the cover that goes with it also. Big enough to have access to all my gear and get comfortable for an all day sit.

hemlock1

FNG
I’ve read through a few threads on ladder stands but don’t feel like I’ve seen any recent good advice on this.

I have a Lone Wolf Alfa 2 with sticks but was thinking about getting something that has a rest for rifle hunting. I don’t think a climber is going to fit the bill because of the trees where I want to put the stand.

I was eyeing the Lockdown stands from Rivers Edge. They have the wide and 2-person in 17’ or 21’.

Any thoughts on those stands or are there others I should check out? Should I get a 2 person for more room? Appreciate any comments!
I'd try millennium for comfort, summit for climber to fit the ask. I prefer the less profile of hang ons, but ladders are great for comfort...rail for a rest, and 2 person is a + for room. Message me if you want to sell the LW

OP
FrankAbagnale

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
I'd try millennium for comfort, summit for climber to fit the ask. I prefer the less profile of hang ons, but ladders are great for comfort...rail for a rest, and 2 person is a + for room. Message me if you want to sell the LW
I went with the Riversedge Lockdown. It was very nice and super comfortable this year.

Not getting rid of the LW though!