Kuiu

Jbxl20

WKR
I have a 2300. I mainly use it for travel and hiking/scouting trips. Easy carry around the airport and fits perfectly in the overhead compartment. I’ve never used it for hunting. Im either using a smaller backpack for day hunts or an actual frame pack

BowTrout

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked one up on one of their sales a couple months back. I have used it yet but I really like the amount of room and the zipper layoutIt seems like a decent pack for what it is. I’m looking forward to trying it out this fall.

JDB9818

WKR
I really like mine for what it is. I use it as a tree stand backpack and it works great for what I need.

I have an Exo pack for when I’m hunting or scouting, that just serves the purpose better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
I really like mine, use it for whitetail tree stand hunting. I think layout is nice for that. (I take the belt off).

I have been using a 2300 Venture since March of this year as my daily pack. I took it on an international hunt as well with mostly hunting close to the truck and no need for packing animals. It travels fine, honestly wish it had a laptop compartment, but I know it wasn't made fore that purpose. You can put a laptop in the hydration sleeve. I put it under the seat and it fit fine there too. The removable belt is great if you need some extra weight carrying. I won't really use it for hunting beyond close truck hunting/scouting. I have an Exo for my hunting needs. Currently I carry it daily to work. The zippered options are okay and provide enough organization for my needs. It's pretty light as well, which I appreciate. I also find the shoulder straps more comfortable than other packs I've used. For comparisons sake I have also used a Kifaru shape charge, and a pnuma pack, as well as the usual school/office packs. The shoulder straps on the Kuiu are much better and more comfortable. The weight difference between the Kifaru shape charge and the Kuiu is noticable with the Kuiu much lighter.. And I seem to fit more in the bag of the kuiu as well even though it is supposedly is 200ci less, kuiu is 2300, kifaru is 2500. The lid is far better on the Kifaru though. Bigger size and more function to me. Straps are worse though, and the back panel of the kifaru is flat and so is very sweaty. The kifaru has some ventilation in that respect. The kifaru is built like a tank and will carry much more weight though...so for versatility if you are really trying to get some packout the kifaru is better in that regard. I sold the kifaru though and kept the kuiu. Just works better for my needs.

bozeman

WKR
Yeah, I missed the founders day sale on these......urghh....I was looking hard for a work travel pack.

Mojave

WKR
Friend has one and a frame pack and uses it all the time. I use the frame pack all the time.

must work.