Kuiu Ultra packs discontinued?

J1burr

FNG
Howdy, Does anyone know if the KUIU Ultra packs have been discontinued? I emailed them in November and they said the 5500 would be back in stock by Christmas, they weren't. Now it seems they've removed all of them from the website and don't respond to any further emails.
Thanks

tdot

WKR
Yes, a few months back that the entire Ultra line was discontinued.

I saw it mentioned on here that a replacement was coming, but no idea on the truth to that, or the timing.

ChrisAU

WKR
@RosinBag has hinted that there may be a replacement, and I hope there is. For a guy like me that unfortunately is limited to 1-2 backpack trips a year I think the light weight Ultra bags are awesome. My Ultra 4000 bag weighs 18.3 oz and is perfect for my packing style for 5-7 day trips. I love it so much I just this week finally found a backup bag, bought it on here yesterday.

FlyingDutchman

Lil-Rokslider
That new LT 4000 under 4# is looking real good and looks like they’re getting the zipper and pocket configuration of the pro bags at ultralight package.

j33

WKR
Says summer 2020, you guys figure mid July? I might send Kuiu an email.

Would like a 4000 for the season.

ghostrider272

Lil-Rokslider
Spoke with them last week. They don't know when they will be out. They expect to hear more at the beginning of July.