Kuiu Ridgepoint?

I know this piece is brand new.

Wondering if anyone has had a chance to check it out vs the Peleton 240?

I’ve been eying the 240 for awhile now as a dual purpose mid/light duty outer layer.

This new piece seems to be in the middle between peleton and strongfleece?

DWD

Lil-Rokslider
It looks like a nice piece, I’m excited to hear some reviews as well. I wish it came in solid color instead of only the pseudo Vias camo.

It's likely closer to the StrongFleece rather than the Peloton 240.

The Peloton 240 means wind resistant and minimal warmth. The StrongFleece means warmth, some wind resistance, and more durable fabric.

Could give the StrongFleece some competition especially when busting brush in the cold.

It's likely closer to the StrongFleece rather than the Peloton 240.

The Peloton 240 means wind resistant and minimal warmth. The StrongFleece means warmth, some wind resistance, and more durable fabric.

Could give the StrongFleece some competition especially when busting brush in the cold.
I wrote Kuiu with this exact question, comparing the Ridgepoint to the Peloton 240. They said exactly what you say here. Warmer, less wind resistance, more durable as an outer layer.
I got one in the mail. I must say, it’s thinness gives me pause in taking the tags off. Especially given that it’s not billed as super wind resistant. Tempted to return it and go for something with Gore Windstopper. But waiting to see what other reviewers come back with.

TheViking

WKR
I wrote Kuiu with this exact question, comparing the Ridgepoint to the Peloton 240. They said exactly what you say here. Warmer, less wind resistance, more durable as an outer layer.
I got one in the mail. I must say, it’s thinness gives me pause in taking the tags off. Especially given that it’s not billed as super wind resistant. Tempted to return it and go for something with Gore Windstopper. But waiting to see what other reviewers come back with.
I ordered one and returned it as well. For $190, it did not scratch my itch.

I love the 240 jacket for it's wind resistance alone, albeit it's not crazy at stopping wind, it's not too shabby either.

Been on the search (not brand specific) for a similar piece to the 240 with a little more warmth. And has to be quiet as well.

I ordered one and returned it as well. For $190, it did not scratch my itch.

I love the 240 jacket for it's wind resistance alone, albeit it's not crazy at stopping wind, it's not too shabby either.

Been on the search (not brand specific) for a similar piece to the 240 with a little more warmth. And has to be quiet as well.
Yeah. I think mine is going back too. Very warm when the air is still, but the slightest breeze cuts through it.

yak

Lil-Rokslider
Its a great looking piece, but I don't see the value for $200. I would consider picking up a ridgeline if was lower price. I don't see the advantage of it over the peleton 240, other than its a camo/solid hybrid color.