Kuiu Quiver

JStol5

WKR

Just saw this- anyone get their hands on one yet? I’m intrigued… looks kinda similar in layout to another popular K- name on the market..

I saw that yesterday for the first time, musta just came out. I own a field quiver from the "other popular K-name" and use it daily, looks a little off with all of my Kuiu gear but it's a solid quiver. Kuiu's quiver is a +-$50 savings and there's no doubt it will be well made.

ianpadron

WKR
Looks excellent, going to scoop one for stump shootin' and 3D. Seems to be really well thought out

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Mine will be here Wednesday I got the grey colored one can’t wait to try it out it will be my first hip quiver so nothing to compare it to. I just started getting into 3d with my club and was sick of just holding arrows tossing them on the ground to shoot them back up rinse repeat. In over 30 years of archery I’ve never used one…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the layout and features. Just wish I could put some tubes in the slots for broadheads. Really rare that I don’t have broadheads in my hip quiver or that I don’t shoot a few every time I shoot

DocYukon

FNG
Ordered one the other day. Interested in comparing to my Kifaru setup. Kifaru has been great so far, but interested if only not to have the exact same gear as everyone in the group I shoot in.

JDB9818

WKR
Got mine yesterday.

I have been using the Kifaru quiver since they came out and I was generally happy with it, but over the past couple of years I have changed the way I feel about that company in general and have moved away from most of the stuff that I had. I know that is not a popular opinion on Rokslide.

As for the Kuiu. Super happy with it and I feel it will be a better option for me. It’s very well thought out and offers a lot of options for a better price. Quality, like all other Kuiu products, is there as well. It looks great also.

I sold my Kifaru when I first saw the Kuiu drop and I have zero regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
Looks cool; I like the looks of the new light bow case too. I’d really love that bow case if I new for certain it would fit in my current hard case

Mine will be here today. I’ve tried a number of different styles over the years. This one looks well thought out. Anxious to actually see it in person.

Mine came today. I have been using one form T&K. My initial impression is the Kuiu is well thought out and offers a lot of options for the user. I am left handed and it is definitely the best ambidextrous design I have seen. If I were going to complain about anything I would have liked a slightly larger cup holder but that is a trivial complaint.

OP
J

JStol5

WKR
Mine came today. I have been using one form T&K. My initial impression is the Kuiu is well thought out and offers a lot of options for the user. I am left handed and it is definitely the best ambidextrous design I have seen. If I were going to complain about anything I would have liked a slightly larger cup holder but that is a trivial complaint.
Will it fit a 32oz Nalgene?