Kuiu Mesa Snap Long Sleeve vs Tiburon Snap Long Sleeve

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone tried both? Curious as to what the differences are and I don’t feel Kuiu’s descriptions on these really breakdown how they differ. Looking for which one keeps you the coolest.

For reference, intended use would be Georgia bow season and late season turkey. So think temperatures in the upper 80’s.

OP
B

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
Well no one else had left a review on it so I figured I’d leave mine after the first weekend of bow season.

Considering it’s supposed to be a hot weather shirt, let me start with the cons:

- It’s crazy thick and I sweat like a pig in it

- Both the Peloton 118 and Sitka’s wicking long sleeve do a much better job of actually wicking, although those are still a little warm for my intended use

- Fit is very tight on shoulders, chest, and arms for me. I do lift a lot, so this is not an uncommon issue for me, just worth noting if you frequent the gym

Pros:

- Once I start sweating like a pig I can just unborn all the snaps

- Seems to be very durable and I don’t expect any issues with busting brush in this shirt

Samson7x

WKR
Well no one else had left a review on it so I figured I’d leave mine after the first weekend of bow season.

Considering it’s supposed to be a hot weather shirt, let me start with the cons:

- It’s crazy thick and I sweat like a pig in it

- Both the Peloton 118 and Sitka’s wicking long sleeve do a much better job of actually wicking, although those are still a little warm for my intended use

- Fit is very tight on shoulders, chest, and arms for me. I do lift a lot, so this is not an uncommon issue for me, just worth noting if you frequent the gym

Pros:

- Once I start sweating like a pig I can just unborn all the snaps

- Seems to be very durable and I don’t expect any issues with busting brush in this shirt

Wait, so which one did you review above? Mesa or tiburon?

omicron1792

Lil-Rokslider
I have five or six of the Mesa shirts. They are awesome. I wear them all the time daily and hunting. They’re very thin and vented. I live in Alabama and they are my go to summer shirt.

The Tiburon is a thicker shirt.

poncho make some nice snap shirts also that I wear a good bit.

OP
B

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
I have five or six of the Mesa shirts. They are awesome. I wear them all the time daily and hunting. They’re very thin and vented. I live in Alabama and they are my go to summer shirt.

The Tiburon is a thicker shirt.

poncho make some nice snap shirts also that I wear a good bit.
I think I was hoping for Columbia thin with a bigger vent than the single vertical slit in the middle.