kuiu guide pants??

sk1

WKR
I read some older threads saying kuiu is coming out with guide pants

does anyone know if that still holds true, and if so what is expected to be different about them? more of a warmer pant or something?

slim9300

WKR
I'm curious about this as well. I love sitka 90%'s hoping for something around the warmth of them.

I owned the 90% pants. Do you really think they are that much warmer than the Attack Pants? They only seem about 20-30% warmer to me which is difficult to even notice.

Battle

Lil-Rokslider
The attack pants are made with stretch woven material. The guide pant will be made of the same soft shell material as their guide jacket, so yes, they will be warmer. I haven't heard for sure when they plan to release them.

Yukondog

WKR
Read over on Jason's blog first shipment is scheduled for next week. He said this in response to someone on his new blog entry.

Matt

ckleeves

WKR
I owned the 90% pants. Do you really think they are that much warmer than the Attack Pants? They only seem about 20-30% warmer to me which is difficult to even notice.

Ya I think they are but everybody is different. When it's a chilly late september morning I like a thin base layer under the attacks but in the 90% I'm comfortable.

Looks like the preshop event is monday at 9am.

Lawnboi

WKR
I dont know if i should snap and get these or not. They sure look good in the pics from the email.

I would never use them for western hunting, but they sure would be nice for treestand hunting.

ckleeves

WKR
Have you guys seen any info on them on Jason's blog? I wouldn't think they would be exactly the same as a guide jacket that would be a pretty serious pair of pants.

Maxhunter

WKR
Yep, tomorrow there available to Inner Circle folks. I'm still contemplating on getting a pair. They'll be great for late season Elk & deer in Utah. Like stated there most likely beefed up attack pants!

Lawnboi

WKR
Cant wait to get them.

These and the guide jacket should be perfect for treestand hunting.

I may even wear these for nov mulies if its cold enough.

Couldn't pass it up, and risk not getting them before fall.

Who else ordered thiers??

Last edited:

Lawnboi

WKR
Couldnt even resist, had to order up the guide jacket as well. There goes all my spending money for the next month.

Ill have to wait a few more weeks to get a spotter.

It will be ramen noodles for supper here for a while

I am in the inner circle and I didn't get the information on this. Bummer. I have the sticker at home and everthing... Looks like I have to call Kuiu.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lannyw