kuiu guide pants??

tstowater

WKR
I must be a sucker for KUIU. Thought I didn't need a pair, but called and got the answer I needed and ordered a pair along with a spindrift jacket. I hope they don't come out with much more, I need to start to save money rather than buy more gear.

slim9300

WKR
I must be a sucker for KUIU. Thought I didn't need a pair, but called and got the answer I needed and ordered a pair along with a spindrift jacket. I hope they don't come out with much more, I need to start to save money rather than buy more gear.

I know exactly how you feel! I need to stop calling them myself. ;)

slim9300

WKR
Anyone know when the gators are supposed to be out? I need some bad since mine ripped last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
i think everyone does now, i saw them yesterday as well....

i should order a pair while they are in stock but im going to wait and probably get a guide jacket first

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
I as well did not think I needed anything at this time, but guess what they received my $$ as well. If they are even close to the attack pant they will be my go to pant for November!

Lawnboi

WKR
i think everyone does now, i saw them yesterday as well....

i should order a pair while they are in stock but im going to wait and probably get a guide jacket first

I wouldnt hesitate with a new item.... look what happened last year with the attack pant.

Iv spent way too much money on kuiu! I didnt need any of it, till i sold all my older clothing :)
But kuiu is a company im glad to support, i think thier doing it the right way. Kifaru and kuiu are the few companies which i dont mind paying for the quality.

They look just like the attack pant but in the softshell fabric. I will know today as i should be getting them later if USPS does its job

tstowater

WKR
Mine arrived this morning. Couldn't help myself but to try them on. The fit was great! I can see that they will be really comfortable to wear. If you are on the fence, time to get off and get that order in!!!!

Lawnboi

WKR
Just got my guide pants. First thing i noticed is how small the package was! A guide jacket, guide pants and a hat took up little space and they were light. They are nice! same as the attack but in the guide fabric. Im glad i picked them up they should go good for late season and sitting in a treestand or still hunting.

Im really impressed in the guide jacket as well! I figured the sleeves would be a little long on my short arms but nope! perfect fit! Best fitting jacket iv ever owned.

Its hard not to like a company that makes gear of this quality! Very impressed with every KUIU piece iv gotten.

Last edited:

Lawnboi

WKR
They are the same thickness as the jacket. though the mesh from the pockets adds a bit of volume just like the attacks.

It's defiantly thicker than sitkas 90% fabric.

They feel very solid as well, I'm willing to bet they can take some serious abuse.

Only thing I wish kuiu would add another layer to the knees

heron163

FNG
mine came today - as always - good things come in small packages from KUIU!

I was kind of hoping for the reinforced knees and pockets for inserts along with the reinforced seat as kneeling, sitting, sliding over rocking stuff is tough on those areas and I like to add a little protection for the knees. I don't know if adding all this stuff would just turn them into the Sitka Timberlines (an excellent product by itself) or if Jason was thinking about something else with a different design space...