Kuiu Customer Service

keep

Lil-Rokslider
I called the other day to ask a few questions and got a hold of Brandon. He was beyond helpful and helped me figure out what I was needing. He got my spindrift on the way with the other items I needed and pre-ordered my gaiters.
Then once home I realized my calves are bigger that I thought (I work out-LMAFO) so I called back and Amber changed my gaiter order.
Today I was wanting some pants so I call and Amber was more than helpful on my questions and will follow up with and email.
These two did more and helped more than I could have ever expected. In this day and age of inferior service I feel like we need to give props when they are due.

Kuius' customer service is why I completely gave up on sitka. I can get the sitka cheaper but still chose to almost completely outfit in kuiu.

Jager

WKR
Yes, I ordered some gear from Kuiu on the 12 June, arrived today in Australia, great service alright.

Them and Vortex are some of the best! Besides that one guy who owns that one company called Hells Canyon Armory.... they are pretty awesome as well... ;) lol

Mike

IAHNTR

WKR
I got a large spindrift and once trying it on realized I should have got a medium. They were very helpful in getting it all worked out. I spoke to Brandon and Amber and both were great to talk to. Will continue to purchase from them.

Beastmode

WKR
I love all my KUIU Products! Just got my DCS Guide jacket in the mail on Thursday. THere customer service is top notch as well. Everyone there is very knowledgeable about the products.