KUIU Chugach Rain Gear - 30% OFF

Culvers30

FNG
Patrick

Do you know is there anyway for me to hem the chugach pants and keep the waterproof and snap? I just had to send the yukons back cause they were way too long. I would love to buy the chugach at that price.

OP
K
We use a company called Rainy Pass for alterations, repairs and warranty issues. They do a great job. We supply them with all of our fabrics, snaps & misc. hardware so they can accurately and efficiently alter or repair gear that is sent to them. I don't know exactly how much they charge, but the results are always perfect. Their contact information and the link to their web-site is below.

Rainy Pass Repair, Inc
4415 Stone Way N
Seattle, WA 98103
888-747-7867
[email protected]
http://rainypass.com/

I have the jacket and may order the pants since I need a pair of rain pants. I see the inseam use to be 33 and now its listed at 34. I wear a 32 inseam jean. Does any body have a feeling if these run true or short or long. I don't want them dragging on the ground and don't want to send them some place for hemming.

I ordered my full set of Chugach a couple weeks ago... /facepalm. Cost me about $165.00...

Rainy pass does great work. They fixed a zipper on my tent for less then 40$