Kuiu bird vest fall 2024

Rjk300

FNG
Has anyone tried Kuiu's brush pants? Not super interested in the vest, but the pants look really nice.

The ones I ordered for my daughter and I just came in last Friday so I don’t have any field experience with them yet. They are comfortable but I think the material they are using in the high contact areas is designed not to fray like the attack or guide do when something snags on to them pretty good. I was expecting something a little more heavy but since we haven’t really harmed the attack or guide pants with Ohio deer drives or PA pheasant hunts these should be the better option for longevity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
0 birds isn’t 100%
Shot or retrieved by the dogs?

I'm accountable for the first with 1 bang making 1 feather puff, but the latter is a not my dogs sort of thing.

That first rooster must have told all the others I'm a crack shotgunner because every other one got up outside of my safe zone.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Shot or retrieved by the dogs?

I'm accountable for the first with 1 bang making 1 feather puff, but the latter is a not my dogs sort of thing.

That first rooster must have told all the others I'm a crack shotgunner because every other one got up outside of my safe zone.
When you knock a tail feather out of a rooster and it flies 3 miles, that’s considered a miss.