KUIU - Biggest Sale of the Year - Save up to 40%

fey

FNG
Does anyone know why, they don't offer the Super down pro hooded in the two solid colors? In all the pictures they have it but its not an option on the hooded page just the three camos
I have no verified or inside info, but I have noticed they do this when they are coming out with a new version soon and aren't ready to move it to the Outlet.

wnelson14

WKR
I have no verified or inside info, but I have noticed they do this when they are coming out with a new version soon and aren't ready to move it to the Outlet.
Just called them, she told me solids are only offered in a non-hooded. I asked if they were just out of stock or discontinued and she said she wasn't at liberty to discuss at this time. I said you should probably change your pictures out then. Love Kuiu and have had great experience but this left a sour taste in my mouth.

fey

FNG
Just called them, she told me solids are only offered in a non-hooded. I asked if they were just out of stock or discontinued and she said she wasn't at liberty to discuss at this time. I said you should probably change your pictures out then. Love Kuiu and have had great experience but this left a sour taste in my mouth.
It seems to me the out of stock stuff has the slash through the color or size. So when the color disappeared completely despite the guy wearing the solid grey in the picture, I made the discontinued hypothesis.

I assume they don't want to advertise it as being discontinued until they are ready, because they want to maximize the remaining stock and some people will be more likely to hold out for the new version otherwise. Or if they roll it to the Outlet before the new version is ready, you'll have a bunch or people asking why they're no longer making it.

wnelson14

WKR
It seems to me the out of stock stuff has the slash through the color or size. So when the color disappeared completely despite the guy wearing the solid grey in the picture, I made the discontinued hypothesis.

I assume they don't want to advertise it as being discontinued until they are ready, because they want to maximize the remaining stock and some people will be more likely to hold out for the new version otherwise. Or if they roll it to the Outlet before the new version is ready, you'll have a bunch or people asking why they're no longer making it.
I agree but why not change out the pictures before the sale? I would have probably been like oh this is only in non-hooded....proceed to check out, now I'm torn? maybe something new coming is better? maybe it will be in outlet for cheaper than sale price?? I also saw they now have an axis hybrid puffy looking jacket

Themic86

Lil-Rokslider
I need to buy some clothing for antelope in Wyoming next October but have no clue about what may be needed and what to look for in Kuiu.

I started a thread in the clothing section of someone can offer some advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Store just opened in Dallas and might be worth a trip over trying to order and finding out stuff is to small

Store just opened in Dallas and might be worth a trip over trying to order and finding out stuff is to small

I ended up buying some used stuff here and on a couple of other forums and most of it does run a bit small. I wear XL in most stuff but Kuiu snug in XL.

I wear 34 in jeans and have to wear a belt, Attack pants in 36 are perfect with a belt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

They got some money from me this year. Needed some quality headwear and gloves. Losing too much weight currently to commit to any clothing. Maybe next year.

Pretty bummed their pro pack frame/bags aren't included in this sale. Need a talp frame and was anxiously waiting for the sale to start. Now I guess I'll see if they do anything for black Friday or keep watching the classifieds

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty bummed their pro pack frame/bags aren't included in this sale. Need a talp frame and was anxiously waiting for the sale to start. Now I guess I'll see if they do anything for black Friday or keep watching the classifieds
Last year they did 30% packs for black friday, would be nice if they do that again.

Last year they did 30% packs for black friday, would be nice if they do that again.
I picked up a venture divide last year(or was it this year???)Hell, I don't remember, but got it for about that off. Anyway, picked up several things on the sale including another 2000ci Divide but mostly casual wear stuff as I am set for the hunting we do. My son likes my venture divide much more than his venture, so got him one for xmas. He can sell the venture. I did get an a guide jacket to fit my more portly physique now, but got it in "black" so I can wear out on the town....lol.