KUIU - Biggest Sale of the Year - Save up to 40%

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Rokslide,

IMG_6014.JPG

KUIU's BIGGEST SALE of the YEAR event is scheduled to begin on 11/2/23 and run through 11/7. Save dates as last year but bigger discounts supposedly. You can save up to 50%. Traditionally, this is one of the best times of the year to pick up discounts on the items that you've been waiting for. I'll update you with more information on the sale, including items and percentages once it's live, just do me a favor and use the link above before shopping.

KUIU Jackets That Are On Sale​

KUIU Pants That Are On Sale​

You'll find a breakdown of all of the best deals here: HuntingGearDeals.com

Attachments

• 1900x500_BSOY22 (1).jpg
    1900x500_BSOY22 (1).jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 1,323
Last edited:

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Almost everything is on sale and some great deals. Best Kuiu sale I’ve seen in a long time.

I was kinda having the itch to buy something for no damn reason...a pair of pants and a shirt seems more responsible than a new Kowa 99.

I need to buy some clothing for antelope in Wyoming next October but have no clue about what may be needed and what to look for in Kuiu.

I started a thread in the clothing section of someone can offer some advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
I was kinda having the itch to buy something for no damn reason...a pair of pants and a shirt seems more responsible than a new Kowa 99.
That’s not the Rokslide way…. It’s an investment, buy once cry once, resell value….. now you see kowa IS the responsible option

go_deep

WKR
I need to buy some clothing for antelope in Wyoming next October but have no clue about what may be needed and what to look for in Kuiu.

Jeans and a t-shirt, long sleeve for the days when the wind blows, so you might want to pack a few of those.

Those Kuiu Attack pants are pretty solid.

Pulled the trigger on the SuperDown PRO and a few other items. Awesome deal on the SDP being $299!

I have the SuperDown Ultra and love it but I've heard from those who have the Pro that it feels like wearing a sleeping bag... so... I couldn't pass that up.

Geewhiz

WKR
Why the H doesnt kuiu make a heavier weight merino ls shirt than 145? Or am I just not seeing it?