kuiu attack //schoeller compare

B

bearguide

i have black diamond dynamic schoeller pants in black. i have been reading a lot of good stuff about kuiu pants // has anyone tried both, how do kuiu compare to schoeller ( i read the posts on kuiu ascent a little disappointed ) everyone was bragging up the kuiu pants, but compared to what/ what did you use before

Gman

WKR
bearguide,

I have both and hard to say for me both are very similar. The attack pants are quieter than my shoeller and the "weave" that you can see if you look close on the scholler is absent on the attack. The one thing is my Schoeller pants seem to be a bit too warm for the warmer times when I can get away with the attack pant during just about anytime. And my schoeller's aren't camo! But I'm really trying to articulate a BIG difference and I'm having trouble coming up with things.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have the Attack, Mammut Courmayeur and REI schoeller pants. All of them are great, but the fit and lack of noise from the Attack (for me) set them apart. The actual difference in field use would be little, if any, but I think the Attack pants are better for bowhunting.

OP
B

bearguide

thanks , i do want them to be camo, so i want to try kuiu