Everyday Alternatives to Kuiu Attack Pants and Sitka 90% Pants

Honestly, the Orvis tech pants from Costco are pretty amazing and they're only like $20. Comparable to the Wrangler ATG's.

Wrench

WKR
How hard are you gonna use them? Casual wear or work pants?

I shutter to admit it But I own a couple of pair of lulu lemon pants that are super comfy. Twillory has some similar pants that are under $100 and stretch like attacks. Both are casual pants.

for harder use take a look at prana zions and outdoor ferrosi.
How'd the lulu's cross sizing to men's size work......and do they give you camel toe?

Thanks in advance.

The Costco Orvis pants are great and last a long time. For the price I don’t think anything beats them

How'd the lulu's cross sizing to men's size work......and do they give you camel toe?

Thanks in advance.
you mock but….I held out on them until I started working with a west coast tech company. Everyone wore them In place of khakis. When in Rome…so I bought two pair. They are insanely comfortable and can pass for khakis in most casual situations. For business casual, I would put them at the same level I put prana zions for hiking and kuiu attacks for hunting.

buy a pair and it will change your mind.

fwafwow

WKR
you mock but….I held out on them until I started working with a west coast tech company. Everyone wore them In place of khakis. When in Rome…so I bought two pair. They are insanely comfortable and can pass for khakis in most casual situations. For business casual, I would put them at the same level I put prana zions for hiking and kuiu attacks for hunting.

buy a pair and it will change your mind.
And they are stretchy for those days when I’m a bit bloated.

And if I wore Lululemon leggings, it would give me a moose knuckle

keller

WKR
Sorry for the delay I just pulled mine out.

Attachments

• 20231113_173544.jpg
    20231113_173544.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 42

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Try the kuiu tiburon they were on sale for $99. My favorite pants
Wrangler outdoor cargo flex pants are as good as the Tiburons for only a fraction of the cost. I have used both and if I could do it again I would just get the wrangler they are more durable than the Tiburons . For hot weather to me they feel the same I notice no difference honestly. The ventilation zips and dot air tech they talk about is just a gimmick they are not durable for hunting.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
I've been beating the hell out of some wrangler atg pants for about 6 months now, stitching on one back pocket has falling out completely, another pair is starting but I spend a few hours a day sitting in a truck so I feel like that is the culprit. The material itself can take quite the beating though. For $35/CAD, can't beat them
I agree! Walmart here has them for $26 each

keller

WKR
I have several pair of the wranglers as well. I like the older ones better.the new ones are like skinny jeans. I don't wear them for work.
Wrangler outdoor cargo flex pants are as good as the Tiburons for only a fraction of the cost. I have used both and if I could do it again I would just get the wrangler they are more durable than the Tiburons . For hot weather to me they feel the same I notice no difference honestly. The ventilation zips and dot air tech they talk about is just a gimmick they are not durable for hunting.

mitchellmountain

Lil-Rokslider
I wear Prana zions a lot. Tried the wrangler outdoor pants and after many washings the material seems to change and wrinkles easily. The Prana's are the same today as when I bought them

Mtndawger

FNG
True Werk pants. The t2 ‘s are quite durable and stretchy too. Not too loud for light weight hunting. I wear them for construction work and general kicking around. T1’s are slightly more snug fit and lighter weight for hot weather.