Kuiu Attack Pants Snagging/Unraveling

IDHUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
I got some Attack pants before the season and wore them for about 5 days throughout the Idaho elk season. I just noticed that they had little tufts of material popping up in various places, maybe 12 total. I wasn't hunting around barbed wire or thorns, just typical high mountain elk country. Not really worried about how they are currently, 1/4"-1/2" long, but dont want them to continue to unravel and get longer.

Has anyone else run into this? It is normal? Defect in the fabric?20240926_082414.jpg20240926_082350.jpg

It happens. I trim up the snags to make them less visible and less likely to snag or pull more. I have a few pairs of each of the Tiburon, katanas, and attacks. The Tiburons snag much worse but I haven't had any really tear open yet and if they did I would just have them repaired.

BBob

WKR
For me comparing the Attacks, Tiburons and Kutana the Attacks are the worst at that distantly followed by Tiburon and then Kutana. So yes Attacks do that a lot and I think that’s the number one complaint about them other than they are way too hot to wear in the Southwest.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You getting into berry vines/devils club to get catches like that?

This pair has a lot of seasons on it, to the point I’ve worn through stitching in lots of places and sewn over the stitch lines to reinforce. I have some snags but not like that.

Attachments

• IMG_2238.jpeg
    IMG_2238.jpeg
    362.1 KB · Views: 5