KUIU attack pants in burnt olive

Trout bum

Lil-Rokslider
FYI- They are now available in some sizes on their site. Love 'em!

Last edited:

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I got some olive attack pants coming as well as they are out of charcoal so its the next best thing.

Lawnboi

WKR
I am still waiting on 32s in vias. I want to wait till they come into stock and not have to preorder and wait, but thats looking like its going to be the only option as of now.

OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Lil-Rokslider
Luke,

I like the olive even more than the charcoal. More neutral I think. It is lighter in color than I thought but I love it.

Lawnboi,

You may want to email or call KUIU and ask about their "inner circle" notifications (sounds cheesy I know) and get on that list. The demand clearly exceeds the supply at the moment. The product is worth the wait but may require more pre planning depending on your hunting calendar. I remember reading at one point that KUIU had more sales in their first week than Sitka had in their first year. Speaks volumes IMO. I hope it gets easier to order over time for sure. A test of patience at times (kind of like hunting Merriam's turkey in the Rockies: oh so soon; grin:).

OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Lil-Rokslider
Luke,

Heading to Girdwood on Thursday for my sister's wedding. Any snow up that way? Hahaha. Read in the Denver post that you guys are close to a new record. Schweeeet. Alyeska should be fun! Family and deep powder. Excellent combo!

Last edited:
Waiting for the 34 to get in stock they have 32 but a little snug for me I think. I also prefer the olive but haven't seen either the charcoal or olive

luke moffat

Super Moderator
haha good to here trout bum about the pants. I am sure I'll like 'em, worst case scenario I can look like a park ranger if I get a grey merino top to match :)

Yeah we got just a bit of snow up this way. Have a great time at Alyeska. Should be a blast for sure.

OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Lil-Rokslider
Don't forget the Toray fabric name tag with carbon fiber backing that says "Le PARK RANGER". :)

Im not sure evryone can get in on the Kuiu Inner Circle. I am in it and was able to order my olive gear last Wed. I would suggest pre-ordering them.

Lawnboi

WKR
I know why they are going out of stock so fast with attack pants. Seems like some guys arnt just happy with one, iv heard of people jumping and ordering 2,3,4 pairs! Please save me a pair of 32s in vias next time!

Im not even going to hesitate, ill check the website daily, as soon as i see 32s in vias in stock im going to jump on them

I am still waiting on 32s in vias. I want to wait till they come into stock and not have to preorder and wait, but thats looking like its going to be the only option as of now.

What size do you normally wear. I normally wear a 32. But I order some attacks in 34 because that is all they had and man they fit like a glove!! Glad they were out of 32 otherwise I would have ordered them

cmeier117

WKR
Seriously how many sets of Attach pants is everyone ordering at one time?! They are sold out of Visa camo again and Burnt olive (except for big boy sizes) and Some Charcol sizes.

Are you guys liking the charcoal color more than the olive? I saw Luke posted he got olive because charcoal was out. I kinda thought the olive would be better for hunting. Just curious as they have no olive in my size but they do charcoal, I was waiting for olive to come in but just got to wondering which is your preference and why. Thanks