KUIU attack pants in burnt olive

slim9300

WKR
What size do you normally wear. I normally wear a 32. But I order some attacks in 34 because that is all they had and man they fit like a glove!! Glad they were out of 32 otherwise I would have ordered them

I wear a 32 in jeans too and that's what I ordered originally. They were small.

Measure your waist. I measure mine and I was shocked to see that it's 34". I'm 6' 2" and 170 lbs. with no gut. Apparently jean manufacturers are trying to make us all feel better about ourselves. =)

slim9300

WKR
How many have hemmed thier pants? Im thinking if i fold them over, like the kuiu video, and sew them like that it might add some durability around the boot.

I think it would be pretty easy.

For some reason mine seem to be perfect right out of the box. I think they custom built them to my specs. ;)

For the record I wear 32x34 jeans but 34" Attack pants. Like I said above, don't rely on your jean size. Just measure your waist if you want to know for sure. It takes 2 seconds.

Last edited:

cmeier117

WKR
I wear a 32 in jeans too and that's what I ordered originally. They were small.

Measure your waist. I measure mine and I was shocked to see that it's 34". I'm 6' 2" and 170 lbs. with no gut. Apparently jean manufacturers are trying to make us all feel better about ourselves. =)

I will second this. I wear a 31-32 pant and my waist measures 34 inches. I am 5'11" 185lbs. Not sure on the Attack pants I wear a 34 in sitka and my waist measured bigger than my pant size.

slim9300

WKR
I figured it might be helpful to post a pic of the major brown pants. As you can tell they look a little different than you might expect. For me they are the perfect all purpose color.

a6935998-1ec0-aaff.jpg

kravguy

WKR
I wear a size 36 jean, but purchased a 38 size in the attack pants for a bit of room to layer with. The 38s have a bit more room than what I was thinking, and I wish I would have picked up a 36 size.

Gman

WKR
One thing I'll point out with the attack pant is that it is made of 4 way stretch. So you don't need all the extra layering space you normally do in a pant. It will stretch and not feel like a pair of tights. Mine always feel a little more snug than my jeans or pants I wear on a daily basis but as soon as I start moving I don't think twice about it.