Kuiu 8 dollar sale?

Ucsdryder

WKR
I bet it’s a scam. My wife said she found a great deal from gap for the kids. Everything was less than 5 bucks. I told her it was a scam but she doesn’t listen to me. 😝

A week later she got tracking from china.

I emailed Kuiu and told them someone was running a scam using their company name. I figured they might like a heads up when angry customers call

OP
B
There are listings all the time like that on Facebook and Instagram. Scam city!
Since I don't really fuss with social media,what a shame that it is all turning into scams.good thing I'm old,feel sorry for my grandkids,seems like it's all turning into the plot from "idiocracy"

Spoonman

WKR
Since I don't really fuss with social media,what a shame that it is all turning into scams.good thing I'm old,feel sorry for my grandkids,seems like it's all turning into the plot from "idiocracy"
Yeah it’s crazy what it’s come to. When it comes to stuff like this it’s one of those “if it looks too good to be true” then it probably is.

grfox92

WKR
Yea those pop-up all the time. Identical to the real website with prices so low that absolutely no one should be falling for the scam.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Dwnw/theAltitudesickness

Lil-Rokslider
My brother fell for the "Leupold" scam.... very similar to this. I even told him before he purchased it. He said he was willing to gamble whatever it was on the likely hood of it being real....