Kuiu 210 ultra zip bottoms

So i just received the zip bottoms size large. They seem kinda short?? Is that how they are suppose to fit? for socks and boot space. They hit mid calf and seem a little tight on my calf.

Ceby7

Lil-Rokslider
They are designed that way so you can put them on-take them off without having to remove your boots. It takes a bit to get used to them being shorter but the ability to quickly get them on/off is awesome.

OP
skybuster1329
They are designed that way so you can put them on-take them off without having to remove your boots. It takes a bit to get used to them being shorter but the ability to quickly get them on/off is awesome.

Thanks that make since.

3deer

FNG
I wear the 145's a lot for working as well as hunting. I wear over the calf socks that I pull over 145's and that makes up the difference in the length. I actually like the short design to make them easy to get off in a couple seconds.

Mcfar

FNG
I started with a set of the 145's and really like them! I got a set of the 210's and almost returned them because they were kinda tight. The thicker material with lining material doesn't stretch as well as the 145's. I've ended up keeping them and they fit a little better after a couple washings. It does take a bit to get used to the short length, but I wear an over the calf sock and they are fine. I really like being able to zip them on and off without taking off my boots! The 210 isn't as comfortable for me as the 145, but the 210 is a little warmer.

Rossi

Lil-Rokslider
I noticed the same thing as Mcfar regarding sizing. My 145's fit perfectly and I like the shorter length, but the 210's are very tight. I am returning them because I don't see them stretching enough to be comfortable.