Kuhl vs Prana

Was wondering if anyone has any experience hunting in either kuhls or prana pants. I love my kuhl renegades for everday wear but have not hinted in them yet. I have heard quite a few guys like the prana stretch zions. Just looking for some comparisons on the two brands.

I agree the prana material is a bit quieter. The prana is also a more athletic cut than the Kuhl renegades I've owned. Both are good options.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I really like my Prana's and they have held up well to hunting. If my Sitka ever where out I will where them more often. Good option along wit Marmot Scree which are bullet proof and comfortable.

It's hard to go wrong with the Pranas. I have five pair. The only thing I dont like is the cargo pocket. I wish they were bigger, only had one zipper, and didn't look so dorky.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m a little tardy to the party but I love the prana stretch zions. I have two pair and wear them almost daily for casual wear and hunted in them a few times. Most comfortable pants I have worn, and they’re surprising cool on a hot day and warm on a cold day.

I got the regular, and they flare a bit at the bottom. I don’t love that because I’d look and they’re loose around my boots. I’d prefer a tighter fit at the ankles. If you have legs that fit in straight leg pants, I would get them.

I love the Prana stretch zion material for spring/fall. They are a bit too warm for me for summer. My only issue with them is the fit. I am 6'1" 170, but with fairly good sized legs. Even with the 'regular' fit, I have to size up the waist in order to get enough thigh room.

Back