Kryptek Aegis bib sizing

Rushca01

FNG
I currently have a pair kryptek dalibor pants in large and they fit comfortably. I just ordered a pair of Aegis bibs in large, I assume Kryptek sizes these to fit over clothes right? Kind of worried I should have upsized..

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I currently have a pair kryptek dalibor pants in large and they fit comfortably. I just ordered a pair of Aegis bibs in large, I assume Kryptek sizes these to fit over clothes right? Kind of worried I should have upsized..

Nope, you got it right!

OP
R

Rushca01

FNG
Excellent. I plan on wearing my these over my dalibor pants, I should have them Friday along with the Cadog jacket just in time for the last whitetail hunt of the season lol.

OP
R

Rushca01

FNG
Finally got the bibs in from cabelas. Legs fit great but they are a tad snug around the chest. I may return them for a xl, I'm 510 195 46" chest for reference.

E-2

Lil-Rokslider
Finally got the bibs in from cabelas. Legs fit great but they are a tad snug around the chest. I may return them for a xl, I'm 510 195 46" chest for reference.

I am looking at these right now too. How bulky are the bibs?

OP
R

Rushca01

FNG
Not bulky at all. Athletic fit would be the best way to describe it.

Kotaman

WKR

My XL's fit me perfect...6'2 235 lbs. with a 48 chest, so the XL's might be a bit big.