Kotzebou Golden Eagle

Absolute shame what Golden has done. Thru no fault of either party, a hunt did not take place. Enforcing the no refund policy is very poor taste. At a minimum, a new hunt should be scheduled or, if that is not possible, refund a good portion if not all of the original deposit. Shameful imo

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
Not looking to get into argument of when the plane was bought. They advertised that they picked it up on March 22 of 21. It’s shown on their Facebook page. This was after we gave them money. They are not honest, horrible with communication, and took peoples money without providing a service. They lack integrity. They literally took $30,000 and provided no service and that’s probably low balling what they took.
I won’t disagree with you about what GE out of Kotz did. It’s f’d up for sure.

But you get on here crying about it and saying they bought a plane with your money? Do you know that for sure?

It also seems like GE offered you two other alternative trips which you obviously considered because you were on here asking about black bear hunting around Delta Junction. So maybe on their end they still believe business can be conducted?

Two sides to every story. Post up your hunt contract for us to read. Maybe it was all in your contract that you signed.

Not looking to get into argument of when the plane was bought. They advertised that they picked it up on March 22 of 21. It’s shown on their Facebook page. This was after we gave them money. They are not honest, horrible with communication, and took peoples money without providing a service. They lack integrity. They literally took $30,000 and provided no service and that’s probably low balling what they took.

I believe our deposits were $1500 per person. They told me 150-175 hunters. They definitely made around $250,000 free dollars and subsequently had a new plane.

I don't have access to their book keeping but it lines up pretty close to my eyes.