Knife sharpeners

Mtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking for a knife sharpener to keep at home (bench top) that I can get exact angles on my knifes, I have several pocket knifes and fix blades that I have worked on a stone carelessly and I need to get them back into shape. Preferably something less than $100.

scosmi

FNG
Depending on how specific your angle requirements are the work sharp guided sharpening system + upgrade kit may do it. As mentioned above the ken onion is good but I think more than $100. I just got the guided one a week ago and been on a tear sharpening knives and it's worked really well for me. The only thing I don't use is the strop since I have the knives plus one which is great for the price. With that I can get everything shave / slice paper sharp with little effort or thought.

tony

WKR
Work sharp Ken Onion as mentioned is what I want. I have the field sharpener, and for the money it does a lot.

The Spyderco system is good, takes a little practice

One that surprise me is the outdoor edge I think its called the "X" sharpener. Pocket size, base rotates to make an X, like $10.00, I like gadgets and thought what the hell. I did all the kitchen knives one evening with it.
Did pretty well

intunegp

WKR
Love mine.

Don't think you can touch an Edge Pro for under $100. That budget limits OP pretty much to the Work Sharp Precision Adjust, with the upgrade kit if he wants. It's a decent guided sharpener for the money and aftermarket upgrades can make it even better.