Kitchen renovation appliances

Ridge Runner

Lil-Rokslider
I went with the down draft as an overhead wasn't practical and expensive. Don't really use the thing much anyway as anything I cook that would need it I do on the grill outside.

Buy all your appliances before you demolish your kitchen, especially if you go high end. 3 buddies have had their renovations held up due to lack of inventory. I think it is better now post Covid but better safe than sorry.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Interesting. We've had no problems with the couple we have had. Filter cleaning we do 1-2x/month. It doesn't dry plastics all that well, but we don't have a lot of plastics.
Yeah, anything plastic comes out like you just threw into a bucket of water. I don't get that.

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
Buy all your appliances before you demolish your kitchen, especially if you go high end. 3 buddies have had their renovations held up due to lack of inventory. I think it is better now post Covid but better safe than sorry.
Definitely good advice. We were in the stores today and only looked at in stock options. We were with the GC and he’s on top of It for inventory. His payment milestones depend on time. We used him for our basement and that was the downside - he’s quick - sometimes too quick.

Just did Reno with sub zero and wolf. Love them. It’s over a one year wait from day you order.

Went with gas ovens and stove. There is no electronics in them, really nothing to break.