WTS Kings Softshell Rain Gear

ghud

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to part with my kings XKG Odin Rain Jacket (L) and XKG Balder Rain Pants (32x32).

Both are brand new out of the box with tags still on them and never worn or washed. I was gifted another set of raingear in the camo pattern I wanted so I decided to sell these. Both are 100% wind and waterproof with a 20,000mm waterproof rating and a 15,000g breathability rating.

$200+shipping for the pants
$300+shipping for the jacket
$435 and I will cover shipping for the combo
feel free to pm me with offers

Attachments

• kings 7.jpg
    kings 7.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 30
  • kings 6.jpg
    kings 6.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 28
  • kings 5.jpg
    kings 5.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 27
  • kings 4.jpg
    kings 4.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 27
  • kings 3.jpg
    kings 3.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 27
  • kings 2.jpg
    kings 2.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 26
  • kings 1.jpg
    kings 1.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
OP
ghud

ghud

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any comparison to Kuiu Yukon or Chigach?
My friends run the Kutana and Chugach sets and they’re actually the ones that suggested the kings gear to me after they used it in Colorado last year. It’s in the same price range but from both their experience with kuiu/kings in the field and from my experience handling the two every inch of the kings gear is more robust yet flexible than the kuiu.

Bump79

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I haven't seen this rain gear before. Looks nice.

I like the asymmetric zipper concept. I do wish companies would get away from all these pockets in the chest & arm. What are we putting in all these pockets?? When western hunting I always have a pack, a bino harness and pockets in my pants. I don't need 20 pockets on each layer.. I'd rather they simplified the construction making it less expensive and more waterproof in the long run.

Anyway, free bump! Good luck on the sale.

OP
ghud

ghud

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen this rain gear before. Looks nice.

I like the asymmetric zipper concept. I do wish companies would get away from all these pockets in the chest & arm. What are we putting in all these pockets?? When western hunting I always have a pack, a bino harness and pockets in my pants. I don't need 20 pockets on each layer.. I'd rather they simplified the construction making it less expensive and more waterproof in the long run.

Anyway, free bump! Good luck on the sale.
I appreciate it and pockets are nice to have but I agree it seems like they just throw them on every free space your gear has