King of the Mountain wool clothing

Dennis

WKR
Yes I used it and wore over several years. Blow down camo pattern was the best pattern I ever used. PM if you have questions.

wyosteve

WKR
I've used some in the past. Good clothes, warm, but kind of bulky and heavy imo.

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
I have used it extensively in the Yukon, NWT, BC, and Rocky Mtn W hunts. I have 3 core pieces . I use their lighter weight series bowman/trapper pullover and lightweight pants the most, they are my favorite hunting clothes.. They are great with a light merino base layer. I have a heavier jacket/coat too that gets a lot of late season use for stand sitting,cold weather, and snowmobile hunts.

Cheezhd

FNG
Classified Approved
I've used it for several years for varmint hunting,but the thicker heavier outfit is the stand master jacket and bib/pants are incredible,I like the blow down pattern the best!I have the hillbilly bibs,Bushman shirt, and Bowman jacket and it's tough to beat!good luck

Beagle1

Lil-Rokslider
I used it standhunting for a number of years. It is dead quiet, wears like iron and will last you forever but it is bulky, not wind proof and heavy, like really heavy when it gets wet.

Macintosh

WKR
My brother has a heavy KOTM shirt-jacket that he purchased about 25 years ago. It is still going strong, and he uses the crap out of it. It's not warm enough for cold wx stand hunting around here (which is often in the low teens or single digits) and it's too warm for tracking in most weather, but good for sitting between about 15F-32F. I think the company may have gone out of business a few years ago, and is now back--I'm not certain of that but I looked at one point a few years ago and could not find anything--but that's my impression, so it's possible it is different than in the past. But if it's the same stuff, it's the best wool camo I've ever seen (compared to silent predator, sleeping indian, llbean). I have some lighter wool I prefer over bro's jacket for tracking, but if you can get the weight right for your use it's fantastic stuff.