Kimber Titanium Bolt Knob

tdot

WKR
Kimber Titanium Bolt Knob???

I've Googled a ton, but can't find where I can buy a Titanium bolt for my new Kimber Montana 308. Lots of chatter on 24Hour Campfire and other places, a few years ago. But can't seem to find one for sale.

Any advice?

Thanks

Last edited:

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Yup I have 4 of them from this guy. He does great work. All my Kimbers have them. They weigh a 1/3 the weight of the stock bolt handle. But its not really the weight savings but the style factor as you are really gaining. ;)

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Stock bolt:

TI Ascent Bolt From Chris:

38 grams vs. 13...not too shabby. Though I could shave my eye brows and save equal amount of weight ;)

bradb

WKR
Heck I got the trigger guard too! Like you said more the "style factor"

dotman

WKR
Yup I got mine from the guy on 24hr as well, he puts out a great product. I went with the tacticol style.

Dammlm

FNG
Looks great. Anyone know if there is a lighter weight Tikka bolt out there?

dotman

WKR
Yeah I think there is a carbon fiber one, look for colonel01 or whatever Brads handle is. He has a thread on his Tikka and what he replaced his bolt with, think he replaced the bolt shroud as well.

Bighorse

WKR
I feel so inadequate with my old Ruger SS. I'm taking my marbles and going home! Although if I manscape I could shave 16 oz and still be in the Rokslide club.😜

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
if anyone wants one, add your name and which one you want on the posted thread- just got a pm he added me to the list and said they'd be ready to go Jan/Feb

Sako79

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know if they still make them I'm looking maybe to get one for my Kimber Mountain ascent

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I got one from Chris84 using that thread on the fire in July. I got the unfluted tactical. He will flute the tactical knob for you if that is what you want.

You need 20 posts on the fire before you can PM. Just a heads up.