Killing illegal grizzly cheaper than legal?

Spin factor is entertaining none the less.

Caribou populations drop… Must be hunters not predators

elk populations plummet… it was a fire… lets ignore every where else that has a boom in recruitment after a fire.

I have no idea why the old man stop caring about grizz protections but Im sure it has zero to do with the cloaked excuses and spin zones we see here. None the less the law was upheld and he got his and justice was served

Amen!

One thing I just realized is that you misunderstood my comments about the fire!
The elk population flourished after the fire!, not plummetEd!

That was my point!,

Last edited:

MT-nuffgun

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like a modern day bear claw Chris Lapp to me. Feds- what are you doing up here? 80 year old man- I hunt grizz pilgrim, I collect the the claws!!!

Last edited:

MikeDeltaFoxtrot

Lil-Rokslider
File this one under "dumb crook news." Poaching an animal that is wearing a GPS tracking collar while at your own home is not exactly a formula for getting away with it. Maybe the old guy was just beyond caring or maybe starting to slip a bit.

bpurtz

WKR
File this one under "dumb crook news." Poaching an animal that is wearing a GPS tracking collar while at your own home is not exactly a formula for getting away with it. Maybe the old guy was just beyond caring or maybe starting to slip a bit.
I'm kind of wondering if he didn't shoot it at night and maybe couldn't see the collar and/or ear tags...