Kill Tony with "Biden and Trump "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoder

WKR
I'm not going to post the link. A lot of swearing and not good for kids but this has to be one of the funniest comedy shows I've ever seen. Shane Gillis does an awesome Trump and Adam Ray does Biden. With all the crazy division in politics, this should make both sides cry laughing.

TxxAgg

WKR
I was watching in the airport b/c my flight was delayed 4 hours. I was crying I was laughing so hard.

grfox92

WKR
I've been seeing these the last few days and they are gold.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

intunegp

WKR
The thing about Gillis doing Trump is that not only does he sound like him, but if you close your eyes and imagine you're a fly on the wall listening to a private conversation between Donald and a friend, everything he says is something that you could reasonably believe Trump would say too.

UncleBone

WKR
I have been watching for 4 or 5 years consistently. The bucket pulls mostly sucked, but the guests made up for it bigly. I would suggest Trump makes Gillis his pres secretary when he gets elected, but Gillis can only do it as Trump.

OP
Yoder

Yoder

WKR
My favorite parts were the Biden dance challenge and right after that, when Trump predicted the future.

Beendare

WKR
Funniest channel ever is Babylon Bee......."Fake news you can trust"

Example;
Man Identifying As 6-Year-Old Crushes Game-Winning Homer In Tee-Ball Championship

AUBURN, CA - Local 36-year-old man Nate Ripley, who identifies as a six-year-old, "absolutely crushed" a game-winning homer at a local tee-ball game and won the championship for his team Monday evening, reports confirmed.

Ripley reportedly walked up to the plate in the bottom of the 6th, pointed his bat toward the left-field wall looming 130 feet in the distance, and let her rip, sending the ball rocketing over the fence and into a parking lot as the fans cheered and his coach yelled out, "Attaboy, Nate! Good job, bud!"

His team, the Lil' Padres, attempted to hoist him up on their shoulders in celebration of their great victory over the favored Tiny Tigers, but were unable to pick up the large 230-pound man.

Who are they going to get to play Cackling Kamala?

I'm the same vein, Shane's Gilly and Keeves skits on YouTube are hilarious too. I loved his used car salesman one.

Status
Not open for further replies.