Kifaru stay extension load lifter ectension kits

wildman73

FNG
I am looking for a duplex tactical 26" but can only find 22" flat frame . Question is are there load lifter stay pocket extension kits for the frame up top? is it worth it? I want aluminum stays, can I get them? Thank you all .

Marble

WKR
I am looking for a duplex tactical 26" but can only find 22" flat frame . Question is are there load lifter stay pocket extension kits for the frame up top? is it worth it? I want aluminum stays, can I get them? Thank you all .
I don't believe they make them because they don't work like you are imagining. If you need a 26" frame, then get that. There is the Arc frame also, ehich comes in 25". Scheels had some available.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
W

wildman73

FNG
Right on. I appreciate the reply. The ones I've seen for MR stuff looks pretty an idea really. I want to find a duplex tactical in26"

Marble

WKR
Right on. I appreciate the reply. The ones I've seen for MR stuff looks pretty an idea really. I want to find a duplex tactical in26"
Well, good luck. They do come up for sale here and there.

I'm not sure what your needs or experience with them is. I have a duplex light and a couple different packs from them.

I'm waiting for the Arc to be in stock in my size. I am beyond happy with my duplex light. I just want a second frame with a pack ready for when I need to switch.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
W

wildman73

FNG
Hi and thanks for the reply. Huh ,that last post didn't come out right! I don't have experience with the tactical or lite frames. I'm intrigued by the tactical being kinda half frame sheet with the flexible stay tops. I have Lowe? Maybe? And a couple hpg bgs with full sheet and stays . I like the hpg packs but hate the harness. I have a giant MR recce pack. It's okay. I want to use it as a load sling / packboard for heavy awkward shape stuff.